We currently have an opportunity for a Parking Attendant at our site in Chelsea.
As a Parking Attendant your role will involve;
• Undertaking regular patrols of the car park.
• Issuing the appropriate enforcement notice to vehicles which contravene the onsite regulations.
• Customer service assisting with queries/complaints
• General onsite cleaning
• Frontline machine maintenance
• General onsite admin
The ideal candidate will display;
• Good communication skills both verbal and in writing
• Good Customer service skills
• Good numerical skills
• Good technical experience and ability to use smart phones and / or PDA’s
• The ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining calm and polite at all times
• The ability to work under their own initiative and self-motivate
• Accuracy and attention detail
• Awareness of Health and Safety
The role is part-time for 26 hours per week working 3 days on a rota basis , however, the successful candidate will need to be flexible as the rota can change to suit business needs.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour.
The role will be subject to reference, and DBS. Full training will be provided.
To apply please upload your CV and email Recruitment@eurocarparks.com.