Car Park Attendant
An opportunity for a Car Park Attendant to join our team at our site in Leeds.
As a Parking Attendant your role will involve;
• Undertaking regular patrols of the car park.
• Issuing the appropriate enforcement notice to vehicles which contravene the onsite regulations.
• Customer service assisting with queries/complaints
• General onsite cleaning
• Frontline machine maintenance
• General onsite admin
The ideal candidate will display;
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Good Customer service skills
• Good numerical skills
• Good technical experience and ability to use smart phones and / or PDA’s
• The ability to deal with conflict whilst remaining calm and polite at all times
• The ability to work under their own initiative and self-motivate
• Accuracy and attention detail
• Awareness of Health and Safety
The role is full time for 35 hours per week over 5 days to include weekends.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour.
The role will be subject to references Full training will be provided.
If you wish to apply, please attach a copy of your current CV and email firstname.lastname@example.org.